ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiat Coupe 20vt 340Bhp/320lb/ft

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  535d / t5 caravelle
my local vw mechanic has one, his has just started misfiring, valve problems, engine out job for him, ££££££££££

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  soon to be 172
i had one before and it was misfiring, Only did it twice and then drove fine so i put it down to a blocked air hose, 2 weeks later boom went the turbo aswell. sold the car as soon as that heppened so god knows what the problem was.

There really nice cars when they run good. Only problem is there cheap to buy but not to maintain so 9/10 people who cant afford to run them buy them.......... well that what i did anyway.

£1500 for 300hp and 240lbs/ft seemed good, New turbo £600+vat....hmmmm ill just sell it and make a loss of £500.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST Stage 3
+ 1 sold my one after to many problems and did not handle amazing . But in a straight line was amazing :approve:

i had one before and it was misfiring, Only did it twice and then drove fine so i put it down to a blocked air hose, 2 weeks later boom went the turbo aswell. sold the car as soon as that heppened so god knows what the problem was.

There really nice cars when they run good. Only problem is there cheap to buy but not to maintain so 9/10 people who cant afford to run them buy them.......... well that what i did anyway.

£1500 for 300hp and 240lbs/ft seemed good, New turbo £600+vat....hmmmm ill just sell it and make a loss of £500.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Considering Andy was thinking of buying it himself I very much doubt that!

He was going to be buying it 6 months ago though.....

Sounds to me like you done the ringland too, s**t then got into the oil system and done the turbo. This is why I havent started mine since!

I had a guy from FCCUK come look at it who has built a few big power ones and can't believe Jamie wasn't more understanding, the first day I had it it left a big oil patch underneath from where the breather had blown oil out. I just put it down to be topped up too much which he done before I picked it up.
I'd even turned the boost down to 1.5bar when I'd got the car as 1.65 was high to me!