ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few snaps of the new Jaffmobile.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Picked this up a couple of weeks ago now, a Volvo C30 2.0D R-Design.
I absolutely love it, the build quality is emense over the old citreon, its mad to be driving and the only rattle you hear is from the keyrings. The engine is very smooth as is the box, its the same engine used by ford so all the servicing and stuff will be dirt cheap for me lol. I will mod it gradually, gonna try and keep it oemish looking, with subtle drop and some larger alloys off an s40 or v50 if the come up cheap, and a dual exhaust, as that blanking plate is irritating me. why they couldnt design a different panel for in there that does not look like theres a bit missing i dont know (this is not referring to the cut out in the bumper for the towbar). but so far ive just debadged and sorted the lights, 6k hids and silver indicators all round (makes such a difference IMO)

the set's here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaff87/sets/72157624065610340/

Jaff

**appologies, its on flickr, but photobucket was being a coont**

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Not a fan Jaff, sorry!

The colour is nasty imo!

You and Dolan starting a Volvo club?

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
love these! can see what you mean about that exhaust surround though!, good choice dude.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
It's s bit of a marmite colour but it was one of the few I liked it in. The others being bright red and royal blue. Can't stand them in asw fashion white, or lack of imagination black.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
My dad nearly bought one of these but went for the V50,he loved and i think he will have one next...

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Done a few subtle mods and washed it recently so i thought i might as well update.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaff87/sets/72157624761061509/with/4960631529/

Dunno if i should keep the r-design badge on the grill or not.
4960631529_d4ea6b8439_z.jpg

Attachments

• 4960631529_d4ea6b8439.jpg
    4960631529_d4ea6b8439.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 73

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
These are awesome cars! Bad colour though but each to there own!

Listerine & Poledo
love it.
would have one any day of the week, in the white / green-brown 2-tone.

mind, I'd also take a 480 Turbo too, for a track banger