ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few small additions to the Trophy

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Sory about quality, of the phone and getting dark,

Got the C/F splitter on today,
DSC00513.jpg

And a we sticker
DSC00514.jpg

Wat do use think?

Ph1 172 + Combo van
One of the worst plates i have ever seen! Do people think they look good like that?:S

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Also not a fan of the plate will also get pulled easy for that. Nice otherwise

"Navy" N17 TWO
Loving the new bits Jonny :)
I'm surprised you didn't get anything said to you in Dungannon about the plate that night the MOT vehicle was out :nono:

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Had that plate on the civic before and police mentiond it a few times but its easy enough read so theyr happy enough! Police have saw it loads of times on the clio and never mentiond it, I LIKE IT so it will stay on until they tell me to change it. :)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Had that plate on the civic before and police mentiond it a few times but its easy enough read so theyr happy enough! Police have saw it loads of times on the clio and never mentiond it, I LIKE IT so it will stay on until they tell me to change it. :)

Supprised they didnt fine you for it, as anything other then the standard allowed is not legal! :nono:

Cars looking good, love the sticker :)

Turbos.
Plate is utter crap... really don't care about the "I like it" pisch, take it off.

I like the sticker though...

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
sticker looks good on imprezas, I have one on mine, wouldn't put one on a Clio though.

The sticker has nothing 2 do with imprezas!!!! Its a Tribute to my favourite Rally driver of all time, manufacturer's has nothing 2 do with it, what about novas were he started? he's drove many differnt types of rally cars!

Englebert said:
Plate is utter crap... really don't care about the "I like it" pisch, take it off.

I like the sticker though...

Jekers, didnt think it was that bad! tbh i couldnt care less about the plates i just pulled it off the civic and stuck it on, does the job, dont worry it wont be there forever! The leters are my initials so iv had it on all my cars since i got it.