ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few quick questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
OK so i picked up a 3G iPhone on Voda Today and when I got home it asked me to connect to my Homehub which was fine BUT as my connection is so slow already is there anyway of using the iPhone without using the Homehub?? My Gf's N97 just goes on the Internet without using the Hub,

iTunes - Girlfriend has iTunes for her nano, Can I link my iPhone to her iTunes and copy some tracks from her Library onto the iPhone,

Sorry if its all been covered but there are just so many threads to search through and I'm crap with technology :eek:

Cheers
Andy.

1) Turn wifi off.

2) Yes. But then you can't use your own songs. Your iPhone can only link to one iTunes account.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yeah the phone is probably quicker but it slows down the PS3 and Laptop etc.

Just wonderd if I can get it to pick up 3G from elsewhere rather than the hub??

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
1) Turn wifi off.

2) Yes. But then you can't use your own songs. Your iPhone can only link to one iTunes account.

Cheers Dan.....I'm such a useless coont when it comes to Technology

We only have the Laptop at our Apartment....My iPod is still linked to iTunes at the parents house so I guess I'll link it to Laura's iTunes,

Is it just a matter of Drag and drop Songs from her Library onto the iPhone??

If you plug it in, it will ask if you want to sync and erase to start fresh. If you want to keep the songs that are on there already then Google for a program to do it. "Transfer songs from iPod to PC"

Then when you plug it in (iPod/iPhone), it will ask you to set it up with an iTunes account. If you just put your missus' account in, then you can just use her music and her purchased songs.

You can still use the stuff on the computer if you make your own account, but you wont be able to use her purchased songs (without going through a boring complex method)

Purchased songs can be used on 5 different devices, so with 2 iPods and an iPhone, you're still good to go.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Cheers....We've not purchased any songs just transferred from CD's so we're good to go with that then

Status
Not open for further replies.