ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pictures of the clio out and about

Not got a car
Normal pics I take are of it stuck on the drive and they always look poop.
Will miss her when its gone as i've got it just the way i want it, but need more of a practical car now.

100_1321.jpg

100_1320.jpg

100_1307-1.jpg

100_1309.jpg

100_1330.jpg

100_1328.jpg

100_1306.jpg

100_1324.jpg

Not got a car
Looks good on those wheels :) what's next?

Its going, just cant afford to run it no more, Petrol is killing me its a joke, It feels I work just to fill the car up.

306 HDI next, just a s**t tip, so no more worrying about parking, cleaning ect. Oh and i want a bike for the summer :approve:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I've been having a look at 306HDI's of late and as long as mileage doesn't put you off you can get a decent one for £1,500. Saw some people on Pug306.net with 306hdis pushing out 120bhp and 200lbs! Can get 60mpg if you go easy to. Needless to say I'm quite taken with them. Just get a 2001 plate to save some road tax if you can as well.

Clio RS 172 Cup blue
looks nice, where can you get the plates like you have on the front, that just fits in the recess...... want one for mine