ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics with a new addition or two

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Anyway, my Trophy number...

P1010802.jpg

My new plate and CF diamond...

P1010814.jpg

:) Love it.

Couple of other pics...

P1010809.jpg

P1010806.jpg

P1010811.jpg

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Looks proper lovely mate, would change a few small things but you cant please everyone :)

Would love to see a ph1 in this colour

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers people.

I'd love to do some more CF items but probably won't be changing anything on it (cosmetically) for a while yet.

As for moving house, yes we going to sell our house soon but that house isn't mine unfortunatley. I'd love a 4 bed detached property with a decent garden front and rear :(

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Great plate, only think that doesn't work (imo) is the white on the tyres. Otherwise stunning.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks. Tbh, I gave the white pen a go as I do like the look of it on certain cars. I think it looks "ok" but it's not really a rally spec car so can be seen to be out of place.

The plate took f**king ages to get. Had to get it released from DVLA via an auction. First time they released P67 PHY. Then had to wait for another auction and finally got it. Took a few months, but well worth it. I nearly bought T77 PHY many moons ago (which someone on here now has) but that got me thinking and led me to get this one...