ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of the cup

Renaultsport
just a few pics from the weekend, my cup and a mates 306 gti.

100_0656.jpg

100_0655.jpg

100_0652.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0659.jpg

100_0660.jpg

100_0662.jpg

100_0665.jpg

100_0666.jpg

Golf GT TDI
wish i came. cant even remember what i did!

good pics tink so 2005:cool:

remember rolling hay bails off the cliff into the sea lol

Renaultsport
just a quick blast from the past, found the photos from a few years ago when the rallye met lee's cup up there :cool:
2006_0326Image0022.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Still looking mint! I need them seats and brakes for mine, awesome tbh!

Who has the edge between the 6 and the Cup? Never came across one :(

Gaz.

306 gti6
Still looking mint! I need them seats and brakes for mine, awesome tbh!

Who has the edge between the 6 and the Cup? Never came across one :(

Gaz.

The cup has the edge over my 306 but its always fun chase it through the twisties. Then this cup is probably one of the best set up i have seen;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
I would have that cup back!!!
tbf, i am kicking myself for selling it! Should have saved for a couple more months, kept the cup as a toy / project car and had the 200 as an everyday car!!

Golf GT TDI
still remember comming up to get that car in sept..... ended up getting wasted in warrington the night before.

always love a trip up there though

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Its weird seeing that plate, still have the originals in my shed lol! :(

Mondeo TDCI 130
still remember comming up to get that car in sept..... ended up getting wasted in warrington the night before.

always love a trip up there though

ha ha!! The EASIEST sale ever, good job i am honest, paul couldnt road test far as he felt so rough! ha ha!!

Cracking motor!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Kev i need them seats in mine, road trip + deep 13mm socket? ;) Think he'd notice id we swapped them over?

306 gti6
Probably not if he was p**sed!!!!! Buy some!? Trimmer man will sort them out if needs be! :)

paul is pissed 24/7,just take the car and replace it with a blue donkey and write speedline on its hoofs and he won't notice until court ordered rehab kicks in:eek:

Renaultsport
paul is p**sed 24/7,just take the car and replace it with a blue donkey and write speedline on its hoofs and he won't notice until court ordered rehab kicks in:eek:

cheeky t**t, i do like donkeys though.

it is a great car though,nothing i can do to improve it until my lottery numbers roll in and i can afford itbs :cool: ive bought it a new karcher pressure washer for xmas ha ha
the seats are really nice, although ive been caught out a couple of times now dropping someone off quickly and having to wind them forward as quick as i can!

Golf GT TDI
cheeky twit, i do like donkeys though.

it is a great car though,nothing i can do to improve it until my lottery numbers roll in and i can afford itbs :cool: ive bought it a new karcher pressure washer for xmas ha ha
the seats are really nice, although ive been caught out a couple of times now dropping someones dirty wife off quickly and having to wind them forward as quick as i can before the husband gets home!

:hail: