ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of my phase 1 172 at cadwell at weekend

e91 330d/type r mini
not put any pics up before of my car so here are few pics of my clio at a wet cadwell park at weekend, first time on track with this car and she behaved well until the clutch went late on in the afternoon :( decals probably not to most peoples taste but hey, dare to be different :)
CLIO9.jpg

CLIO7.jpg

CLIO6.jpg

CLIO5.jpg

CLIO4.jpg

CLIO3.jpg

CLIO2.jpg

CLIO8.jpg

e91 330d/type r mini
It looks well set to go rallying! How does it compare to your old hybrid on track?
to be honest i think the hybrid was better planted, back end was very loose but im sure with a bit of work it will be as good, standard camber at the moment and just sportlines so definately room for improvement me thinks :)

e91 330d/type r mini
im suprised people like the decals, i thought i would of got ridiculed for ruining a phase 1, i just fancied making it a little different and out of the box,
i have had clio sport drivers smirking and laughing at it when they see it on the road :(

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Cadwell IMO is one of the best tracks in the UK for clios... :)

We will be there next year

Andy

e91 330d/type r mini
cadwell is definately ideal for the clios, they can show up alot faster cars around there for sure :)

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Whooaa, don't go saying a clio could out pace something like an M3, or we'll never hear the end of it! ;)

S23

The Cleee-O
I like the number on the side! ;). Looks really good in action, and the decals suit the motorsport theme. Looks good :D