ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of my 500hp mk1 focus rs

clio sport 172 cup
well just thought id put a few pics up of my focus rs

hope you like

073.jpg

077.jpg

079.jpg

075.jpg

DSC04380.jpg

Disastra Coupe
Bar the orange that's lovely. I'd sooooo love a mk1 frs. Love the wheels but don't know if i'd prefer to see it on standards!?

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Love that, looks very OEM, i actually like the orange, maybe lairy but its 500hp...

Focus RS Mk1
Nice. wheels set it off!

lo. @ 500bhp though. mine is 300 and thats silly for putting the power down! cant imagine what its like with 500!

clio sport 172 cup
quick spec

fully forged engine with eagle rods and ian howell custom spec cp pistons, ian howell ported head, with scc valve spring conversion and scc spec cams with titanium springs and collets. rc750cc injectors ford racing inlet manifold with 70mm throttle body, pro alloy intercooler, primary designs manifold with cr turbo's spec gt3076 turbo running autronic sm4 management mapped by ma developments then just the usual stuff.
ap 6 pots with 360mm discs, gaz gold coilovers. wheels are team dynamics pro race 1.2 in 18x9.
And to help with putting the power down its got an adrenaline performance traction/anti hop kit fitted

got uprated pump intank which supplies the pro alloy swirl pot and 044 grp a pump in the boot.

clio sport 172 cup
last time it was dynod it made 403 atw but since its had inlet and turbo upgrade so once mapped again shortly id hope to see 500 maybe a bit more

172 cup
Nice one mate great spec Ian howell build will be a cracker.

How do find it to drive? I found mine with 300bhp could be a handful.

clio sport 172 cup
Nice one mate great spec Ian howell build will be a cracker.

How do find it to drive? I found mine with 300bhp could be a handful.

scc actually built the full car for previous owner but they used to get ian to do the heads and engines etc.
drives spot on tbh i think the traction kit setup hels a great deal tbh, but i cant really compare as its the only focus ive had/drove, always had cossies previous to this.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shame about the wheel choice but fantastic car mate.

Astra (H) VXR
Fantastic car... If you ever feel like just giving it away then you know where I am haha... I actually like the orange... Quite a fan of bright contrasting colours!!! :)

clio sport 172 cup
Looking great as always lee, i can vouch for this car its superb lee's always had really nice cars cosworths etc

Cheers Craig just don't you be out looking to embarrass me in the yellow beast.

Oh sent you a txt other day did you get it or you changed number?

Mk1 Focus RS
very nice mate, my dad's is running 350 bhp and its shocking to put the power down in any damp conditions.

does it still struggle in the wet even with the traction kit?

whats it like for realiabilty running that amount of power?

clio sport 172 cup
i guess with any high powered car, reliability is never gonna be what you want lol.....

its not great in the wet, but tbh, i dont drive like a tool anyway so its not an issue :)

Mk1 Focus RS
i guess with any high powered car, reliability is never gonna be what you want lol.....

its not great in the wet, but tbh, i dont drive like a tool anyway so its not an issue :)

thats true cant be any more unreliable than the cosworths, my dad escos was always breaking lol!

gotta be one of the highest bhp mk1 FRS in the country, cant really remember seeing any higher than that in fast ford etc.

clio sport 172 cup
There is a few monster powered ones about now one built by siech racing in Scotland made 515
another lad i know his made 545hp his is the highest powered to date.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's Sitech mate. The Mk2's I know of. Ie Greg Maxwell's UG is roughly 600bhp. Definitely 550+. Crazy money spent.

I'm not aware on too many 500+ Mk1s.

clio sport 172 cup
Im on about mk1s mate so its not Simons its a lad
called Andrew and Simon built it for him.
Your obviously not looking hard enough for the
big power mk1s lol as there is plenty out there.

172 Cup
Im another huge fan of mk1 Focus RS's, the power delivery in them is fantastic and that is a gorgeous motor. Im not normally a fan of pro race 1.2's but i think they look great and its refreshing to see one with some different wheels than the standards. Lovely.

Ph1 172
Seems a bit marmite, but love the rims - much much nicer than the five spokes

Hell of a lot of power for FWD though

gti
love these. not sure if the ford northeast boys iwl no but theres a lad from sunderland. runs houghton mot centre hmc on the plate and think thats supposed to be quite high power

clio sport 172 cup
Yeah i know Barry well who owns haughton mot.
His car is just unbelievable tbh.

gti
its a true show winner. been out in it for a quick ride to durham and back. can trully say its the fastest car ive ever been in

Cheers Craig just don't you be out looking to embarrass me in the yellow beast.

Oh sent you a txt other day did you get it or you changed number?

Haha it would be rude not to have a play :rasp:

I lost my old phone & didnt have insurance so bought my contract out & got a new one lol, ill txt you my new one.