ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of me 182..., now on Sportlines!

Clio 182
Hey all,

After this weekends tinkering, me car is now lowered! Massive thanks to Steve79 (i thinks that's him, sorry if not hehe) for the springs and Fubar for the great guide ;) :D

I didn't have any good 'before' shots, but here is me car unmolestered lol...

100_1189.jpg

And here is it now on the Sportlines, looks sssooo much better! Alloys sit in the arches now, instead of the 4x4 look it had before hehe...

DSCF0212.jpg

After this next pic, i'm now starting to think about a splitter :eek:! Would really finish the front off imo...

DSCF0213.jpg

Haven't had chance to fully test the springs out, what with the roads being so slippy at the mo, but, the ride has firmed up a lot, without being back braking or harsh, and there is a lot less roll which is all good!!

Well anyways, that's it for now!! Enjoy :D

Last edited:
  200 Gordini
Yours looks the same at the back as mine and ive got cup suspension :s

looking very good now though.

Clio 182
Cheers all for the comments :)

Yours looks the same at the back as mine and ive got cup suspension :s

looking very good now though.

Thanks Curley, prob just my works drive/car park playing tricks ;) :rasp:! Rear is deffo lower than standard, fronts is really noticeable though!

I'm hoping for a bit of settleage, but i thinks that that's pretty much as low as she be going!

Love the siver 182 with silver wheels

Too much silver for my likings :rasp:, but, cheers anyways i guess hehe!!