ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics after a good clean

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Only just got round to uploading these pictures, the weather was kind a few weeks back so it was about time i gave the clio a good once over!

I had only hand polished cars before so this was my first time machine polishing. After quite alot of tips from my uncle and the use of some of his products i am really pleased with the results! Anyway here are some pictures off my phone, enjoy!

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Cheers guys, really chuffed with the result! Just a fair few chips on the bumper and bonnet to sort out then it should all be good :D

Last edited:

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Cheers for the comments guys. Cup spoiler is on the cards, not so fussed about the silver visions tho. Will be getting new plates with a 3/4 front next month. Not sure about the suspension yet. havn't got round to measuring to space between the bolts to find out yet. Looking into sportlines for it in the next few months anyway.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
The best one i have seen in that colour. Nice Porkers ;)

Cheers! :) Yer the 968 has been my uncles project car over the winter ive been helping with, just put back together last month. Was suprised how easy it was to work on, just pricey!