ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few mods to the sport

b/g 182, meg tourer
the inlets are a bit bright for me but they look pretty good tho. not really keen on the splitter and grille to b be honest.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
cheers for the comments guys. always been in two minds about the grille to be honest, might put standard back on and see what it looks like with the splitter, couldnt find a skoda one and laguna one came along, was only £20.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Thats next on my list, same paint as used on the car and the air filter is.... well hmm, nice sound tha! lol

Evo 8 MR
It's okay but the rest of the car needs to follow the same colour scheme for it to look decent.

Does this make you a chav driving a redtop?

Lol, looks decent mate but as said, not too sure on the splitter or grille

Slow red one
I think it looks great! DIY job? Is the part you painted red easy to remove? Would love to do this kinda thing to mine but in yellow to match.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Thanks mate. Yeah. Yeah really easy just a few bolts, pipes and sensors, sure there will be a guide on here somewhere.