ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few F10 Pics (Disgraceful Phone Pics)

Not a 320d
I said id re-wax my boss' car and put it away till he gets back. Go inside to rob his DSLR, hes bloody taken it.

Anyway. Gloss on the car was UNREAL. Devestated as I only had my phone to hand. Fully run in now....absolute f**king animal.

HD Cleanse (About 2 months ago), Glasur top up. Megs Tyre Gel.

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

Not a 320d
Quite tidy. Still much prefer the old one.

He had an E60 for a few years then sold it, then he bought this and ran it for the best part of a year until the F10 arrived.....I was insured on this E39 and got to drive it a few times. 5L V8 of awsomeness. Dont have any pics of the E60.

IMAG0065.jpg

Growing on me. If that had the V10 I could easily get exited about it.

Trust me, the torque on this thing easily makes up for it. IMO - a much better engine, more of a modern day E39. The V10 howled and was brutal once it got going, but honestly, this thing just destroys tarmac and I honestly think its faster than the E60.

Let down by the wheels and the gay coloured 6 pots**.

And your inadequate detailing skillz y0*.

*joke
**not joke

x

Love these. Saw a grey one just a minute ago

The wheels are ok, and tbh those callipers could be bright pink and still look cool. <3 Big brakes.