ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few exhaust related issues, need advice

?
probably simple (ish) fixes? All to do with how my exhaust sounds :)

1 - I think the exhaust is blowing again from the cat>centre section clamp. Last time I took it to an exhaust place that fixed it up (resealed the joint) for £5 and that totally fixed it but after about 3 months its blowing again now, but goes away once warmed up.

2 - Heatsheild is loose, making a funny noise. Got a feeling its worn away where it is normally held in place, what are my options?

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
the new clamp shouold hold it tight and that will make the exhaust rigid, and the exhaust mounts will hold it in place. i used a clio williams clamp on mine as they looked the most heavy duty and were the same size as my 182 clamp. just plenty paste and it should be sorted. also use nylocks, or similar locking nuts to prevent the clamp from coming loose.