ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few clios this weekend at usc anyoine on here?

RS Clio 182
I was itching for a go down the strip but dont think the gaffer would of been too happy if hed have found out..plus id have got laughed at royally.lol.Next year its back to bringing no kids and the quick car..
Did anyone venture out of the grounds at all?? I read that once you was in that was it,but i also noticed people coming and going...I didnt wanna risk it and end up having to pay again to get back in...

clio 172 cup
I was itching for a go down the strip but dont think the gaffer would of been too happy if hed have found out..plus id have got laughed at royally.lol.Next year its back to bringing no kids and the quick car..
Did anyone venture out of the grounds at all?? I read that once you was in that was it,but i also noticed people coming and going...I didnt wanna risk it and end up having to pay again to get back in...

i got told the same thats why i didnt venture out lol

2002 Clio 172 Cup
Just glad i packed enough to get through..maybe next year a cliosport convoy??

Aye well me and my mates we go every year from Leyland lancashire and always atleast 12 go. last year there were around 20 of us.

Can always join the convoy.

Audi A4

Weekend passes mate... we was allowed to go in and out. Dont really know about day passes as ive always had weekend ones.

(s)Low Dynamique
I was there in a black non-sport sat on polished 928s! I was with two mondial blue non-sports too, one sat on Lensos and the other on 172 wheels. Had a quick chat with iOllieSM about exhausts which was cool :)

Remember seeing a cs.net stickered sport with the reg "RE04X*X" parked up in the parking bit near where the show&shine was. Also seen the one with orange bits which looked cool!

Renault Clio 1.2
I was there in a black non-sport sat on polished 928s! I was with two mondial blue non-sports too, one sat on Lensos and the other on 172 wheels. Had a quick chat with iOllieSM about exhausts which was cool :)

Remember seeing a cs.net stickered sport with the reg "RE04X*X" parked up in the parking bit near where the show&shine was. Also seen the one with orange bits which looked cool!

I was with you :D

clio 172 cup

yeh i spotted u fella flash lil clio that