ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fastest 1/4 mile

Lionel Richie
fastest 172 cup is 13.9sec (it was running a VIPER, apparently they're s**t according to the forum, a mikey mouse decat and exhaust and an r-sport ecu)

it was on slicks, but a car with the same mods did a 14.1 on road tyres

fastest 172 is a 14.4 i believe (paddy)

the rest are high 14's/low 15's

V6's no idea, depending on launch they should be low 14's

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Theres no way in hell a Clio could run a sub 10 sec quarter mile with standard engine and every possible combination of turbo/super charger etc etc

To put it this way, the Weineck Cobra 780CUI will do the 1/4 in 9.36 seconds.

These make 1100bhp and have 963.50bhp per ton.

I think the Clio has a bit to come yet before it starts making sub 10 sec quarter mile times

i did an 11.2 @ 127mph in the clio TT :)...with a differant gear box and more patience from my self that car would easy get in the 10's.......it was an animal:D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i did an 11.2 @ 127mph in the clio TT :)...with a differant gear box and more patience from my self that car would easy get in the 10's.......it was an animal:D

"Talk to me Jesse - this ain't working!"
"It's your fuel man - it's got a nasty hole - We'll tune the nos timing and you'll run 9's!"

ST
chad_lindberg.jpg

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
I'm sure it is, but unless prepped for the quarter mile it'd suprise me if it did it in 9.9.