ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastcar / inphase's murdered out 350z (sneaky peak)

VX220
back to original topic....
dsc8006.jpg

dsc7993.jpg

dsc7994.jpg

dsc7995.jpg

dsc7998.jpg

dsc8005.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
looks better with the polished lip... im not even gonna ask how much you paid for the wrapping! i need a job with future as a photographer lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
still not found out wat toss pot doesnt understand sarcasum yet neil?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
biff....do you know what the weekend is????

lol^^^sorry that was sarcasm...lol

nah not been in contact with the guys over the weekend, but i think i know the culprit

SQ5
DSC_9539.jpg

This was at Snetterton on Tuesday (or one the same)

Also seen a Q7 in London, parked on the embankment too, looked terrible though!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
have to say i think max power beat you this time, their rx7 in black satin wrap looks better than the 350...

A silver Honda
^^Both cars look awesome anyway

Ricci has added a front splitter to it now (APR style)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
only bit i dont like is the front splitter... i like the rest though, im seriously thinking about a bgw... though it has to be propper big lol, same height as the roof and wide!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
mark ricioni's rx7, works for max power yes, he built it murder style after seeing the 350z

as for the 350z, i have got it for a few days....its crazy low, it pulls up cats eyes, but the amount of attention it gets is unreal....

..oh yeah, and someone has keyed both doors already

were you the one trying to be humorous last time?....lol

Eh? No, my only other post in this thread is something like;

"I like murdered out cars, especially ones with yellow headlights"

Don't get me wrong, I think you're a sound guy. I just cannot stand fast car, it stems back to my dislike of eumania when they all started getting into their "We are in Fast Car, and are therefore superior to everyone else on the forum" Clique.

And there's something about this 350Z I don't like, but I'm not sure what it is.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Eh? No, my only other post in this thread is something like;

"I like murdered out cars, especially ones with yellow headlights"

Don't get me wrong, I think you're a sound guy. I just cannot stand fast car, it stems back to my dislike of eumania when they all started getting into their "We are in Fast Car, and are therefore superior to everyone else on the forum" Clique.

And there's something about this 350Z I don't like, but I'm not sure what it is.

thats a shame mate, you shouldn't take it out on Fastcar as it were though, that was eu-mania's character, i think you would be surprised how the guys on the mag are, it would of course be right for me to say we are genuinely nice guys into our modding...but in this instance it sin't a lie at all

thats a shame mate, you shouldn't take it out on Fastcar as it were though, that was eu-mania's character, i think you would be surprised how the guys on the mag are, it would of course be right for me to say we are genuinely nice guys into our modding...but in this instance it sin't a lie at all

I read your sister mag all the time. I'm more into tuning than styling these days anyway, and I have the internet/page 3/awesome engineering calendars at work for pictures of boobs :). I used to read fast car a few years back though.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yer redline has changed again, very interesting mag with some awesome cars

16 - 25 is our target market but i think the cars have changed a hell of a lot

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
spoken to people at pretty much all of the mags, stav from redline lives near me and i see him out all the time, we both have similar tastes in completely stupid japanese stuff as his fc goes to show lol! but on the whole some of the mag guys come across as t***s but they are all nice in real life!

DCi 100
I had a look through the murda thread on the civic site, and surprised how nearly every car has ROTA rims lol. I love the style though, I couldn't justify having a matte respray on a clio.

The 350z does look good!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
can you bring this to combe? looks awesome.

sorry...i think we may all be at silverstone prepping for trax

Changed again? Haven't seen this months (tesco doesn't have it).

not from last months...lol, just a more grown up direction generally

spoken to people at pretty much all of the mags, stav from redline lives near me and i see him out all the time, we both have similar tastes in completely stupid japanese stuff as his fc goes to show lol! but on the whole some of the mag guys come across as tw*ts but they are all nice in real life!

yeah we don't bite