ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastcar Feature - Old kool vs Nu Skool - congrats couzens

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
that guy looks proper pissed off , shouldn't be tho coz the R5 probably broke down on the way home lol.

dont ya just love narrow minded uneducated people... what mag is yours in anyways??! lol

good feature tho, nice to meet ya too couzens, hope the drive back wasn't too bad!

Petrol Blue 182.
Mag out now! good feature too! drive back was alright, nearly fell asleep tho! haha, nice to meet you too mate

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Great feature matey, had a good read in work today. You deserve it with the time and oney you have put into it!

Bondie

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
Mag out now! good feature too! drive back was alright, nearly fell asleep tho! haha, nice to meet you too mate

yeah i got my copy yesterday as soon as i got to work, speak to jules and he'll get some copies out to ya :)

MODDED 172
I know both these guys the r5 fella from when i used to go to the renault days and camp out at santa pod ( i was the guy with the with white r5 with the big fat asian mate). and couzens from the stains and camberly meets now i have sold the r5 and got the 172. Still keeping it renault. Great guys Great cars

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Nice one on the feautre Ryan!!

Glad the pics were posted on here tbh, no chance in hell of me buying/looking at a copy of Fast Car in a public place :dead: somone might see me lol ...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Couzens, car looks brilliant, one of my fave in the club. Though its a bit odd to call it new school? Love the 5 too, wheels arent to my taste, but i love little wheels atm, lupo-esque FTW for me, which is why i like your car so much i think

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Cool, a ph1 is hardly 'nu' though ;)

i think the idea of the old skool and nu skool theme is that the R5 is how everyone used to love modding i.e big power, track looks and lairy paint and the clio is how people like to style cars atm i.e euro!

just a guess tho :S lol

145db Euro'd clio
ph1's are now officially cool!!!! shweeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

congrats ryan.
when i went to guy buy it and saw your car there i was like. waaaaaaaaaaat?!?! :eek:

good read too,
keep seeing $tormriders car in there aswell!

ibiza cupra
i have the poster of these two on my wall at work lol. recognised the clio from off here strait away and from fcs too