ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fast Show

Clio 172 Cup
I See 1 Blue 182, blue 172 cup, black 172

and a few others but cant remember now so who was there ???

RB clio 182
I was there! RB182. not running on the strip though! it was a good day! jet car was brilliant!!!

Renault Clio RS 182
I was there today. Saw lots of cars sporting ClioSport stickers......

Mine: I was the one stuck in the middle of all the ZR's
SNV80737-1.jpg

and on the strip....
SNV80743.jpg

and the ones I saw showing their CS stickers :)
SNV80748.jpg

SNV80749.jpg

...I think this blue one beeped and waved at me on the way in...sorry i was stil half asleep :p
SNV80750.jpg

SNV80751.jpg

RB clio 182
I saw yours stuck in the middle of the ZRs! Looked quite funny there!! Did you see the white nissan gtr on the strip?! very impressed!

Renault Clio RS 182
Haha, dont laugh :( we had no-one else to go with!!

Dont think i saw it on the strip, wasnt really paying attention to much else!

225 powered mk2
I was there too! saw alot of 172/182's there aswel.

Indeed the jet car was class! anybody see the MGB run? that was good stuff.

ly is mine, was awesome show, ran mine down the strip on the saturday, was quite a reasonable show if you looked past alot of the fibreglass chav tastics

172 MK2
Woohoo my first spotted that I know off! The Black 172 "GM03" is mine! I was on the Project-Carz.com stand, right next to the shop!

Renault Clio RS 182
Woohoo my first spotted that I know off! The Black 172 "GM03" is mine! I was on the Project-Carz.com stand, right next to the shop!

:) i was the randomer than ran up said "oooh they have a cliosport sticker!" took a photo and ran off again!

i also got flyered by someone from your stand :)

172 MK2
Lol suprisingly my Car got quite a bit of interest, I haven't had it that long! Join Up then :p I'm one of the Owners :)