ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fast cars! not really..

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
from another forum,,

makes you realise the difference in real life.

watch this

now watch this

Last edited by a moderator:
  proton compact 1.3 GLi
i dont understand how they can think fast enough to be making all the minor adjustment just to get round a corner at that speed, very talented drivers !

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
See if there had been a stripped cup on the first vid it would have looked closer than that ;)

th_IMG_0218-1.jpg

its rediculous, i mean the lmp1 cars at lemans were fast beyond belief but f1 cars just take it to another level, they were a blur at copse for me. <3F1

Astra SRI/ Hornet
F1 cars Work like an aeroplane upside down so they have s**t loads of downforce pushing them onto the road hence the crazy cornering speed. F1 cars are epic.

if you time it right and get a road car and an f1 car to enter the screen at the same point it really shows you just how fast they are

Two 0 Shitx
They've not had some great camrea angles in F1 for a while now, i love the still cameras on the entry to bends like that, it's awesome watching them go round.