ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farewell To My Loved One

2005 Impreza WRX STI
lol i never mate. i only have a digi cam and it has no sound so it would be rubbish! i tell u what though, ill do u one just for u when i get a scooby and buy a camcorder :approve:

brakes are wp racing 310mm and Gaz coilovers

Audi S3 225
Clarkie172 said:
i have just seen it drive off :( i loved that car

Paul dont worry m8, ill make sure James looks after the car and ill make him sign up so its stays in the cliosport family.

Allan

Titanium 182
shame its gone!

i loved that car 2 when i owned it

but done the right thing selling it to train!

BMW E46 330i Touring
You know what I think of this car matey, just a bit of a shame that I couldn't pay that bit extra and you couldn't come down a bit more.

I'm loving the 172 I've bought, but those mods are bound to happen to mine at some point... just looks so good!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
yeah this is well nice 172. i think i gonna have to get the mk2 rear lights.
how much did u lower it by?

RS Megane DCi 175
Awsome car - and for 5750 a hell of a buy as well.
Sorry to see it go, but hope it stays in the CS family long enough so we get more pics! ;)

BMW 535D
i remember when dean turnd up at my house when he'd just bought that! lovely car!! me dean and paul had a gud 172 vs saxo vts vs clio 16v blast when paul bought it :)

hope its going well wherever it is :)

2005 Impreza WRX STI
After having an 05 plate Impreza Sti running over 350 bhp, followed by a lovely Z4 with hardtop....I still miss this car!