ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

farewell to CS

t3 corolla 116bhp
hi

in january this year, my beloved dci clio met a snowy end and was written off in an accident. i've been looking to replace it and picked up a 2.0l D4D corolla T3 116bhp. full dealer history and 70k miles. totally different to the clio, of which i will have fond memories.

so just wanted to thank all of the members who've helped me with various issues over the years, and say farewell to those i met on various meets. it has been great.

pics of former glory

Image023.jpg

how it all ended :-(

crash.gif

J

t3 corolla 116bhp
fair point. i wont actually be leaving as such. just reading general lounge threads and keeping an eye out for comments by you and roy munson. proper roflage

AK

M240i
I find it funny when people decide to leave just cause they've got a new car...

CS is more than that..

Anyway.. you'll be missed..;)

120d M Sport
I find it funny when people decide to leave just cause they've got a new car...

CS is more than that..

Anyway.. you'll be missed..;)

Maybe some people have a life and dont plan to spend eternity on Cliosport.net ;)

Always liked that motor

"Navy" N17 TWO
:eek: Jonny STAY!
The site is secretly known as ROFFLESport ;)

The banter was always good at the meets, and you made a quality cup of tea in Belfast :p
You'll have the RS one-day I could always tell