ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Far Cry 3

GSXR + KDX220
That makes you Piggie! :approve: lol

Loving this game, been playing over 22hours now, done all the missions but now just going through all the extra stuff and just generally pi$$ing about :) You can get "lost" so easily just experimenting and exploring places, its easy to kill a couple of hours :) Or a day if not careful lol

Octy VRS
Komodo dragons. Bity f*****s. Only done 5 hours but love the Magnum. Bagged me a tiger last night that was killing a bunch of pirates, love the random animal attacks.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm stuck. I'm on the mission where you burn the dope fields, but I had to drop the flamethrower to pick up an AK to defend myself but can't find the flamethrower anywhere and I've got 1 field left :( Can't find any molotovs either, used 1 that I found.

Clio 1.2 16V
I'm stuck. I'm on the mission where you burn the dope fields, but I had to drop the flamethrower to pick up an AK to defend myself but can't find the flamethrower anywhere and I've got 1 field left :( Can't find any molotovs either, used 1 that I found.

Shooting the fuel barrels seemed to burn most of the fields up, I did it with flamethrower and one of the light machine guns. Gave me bit of a headache that mission lol!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
All barrells are shot :( The annoying thing is the enemies never stop spawning, lol. All I have is my AK and grenades :(

Clio 182
Love this game so much, I like how I find my self running in to bushes when a car drives past just to avoid a full on clash that I'm not prepared for!

Clio 1.2 16V
All barrells are shot :( The annoying thing is the enemies never stop spawning, lol. All I have is my AK and grenades :(

Theres an ammo supply point in one of the bigger huts (near the boat dock), might help if you've not found it, probably not a lot lol :/

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Seen that bit it only gave you bullets and grenades not molotovs. Had to restart which I was pretty gutted about as I gained loads of skill points killing the endless waves of enemies.

Octy VRS
I wish you didn't have to stealth on some missions. I've fucked off the first one at Medusa after getting spotted. Will go back with some silent weaponry. The whole exploration is great though. Jungle Skyrim.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just bought a silenced sniper with high power scope and I'm currently sniping goats :cool:

How awesome is that, sniping goats. Jesus. LOL

Just completed this, some of the final missions were a bit annoying. Awesome game though, had a good 25 hours out of it so far.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought a silenced sniper with high power scope and I'm currently sniping goats :cool:

How awesome is that, sniping goats. Jesus. LOL

f**k sake can't believe I have got to wait to christmas day to play this and I have a week off work now :(

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Love this game so much, I like how I find my self running in to bushes when a car drives past just to avoid a full on clash that I'm not prepared for!

Lol, I got ambushed by 3 or 4 cars last night on my way to do the final radio tower, it was a full on brawl I used all my RPGs and practically all my ammo in my rifle and SMG, it was carnage :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
How awesome is it to sneak up on some poor prick, stab him, pull the pin on his grenade and kick him at his mate? Lol!

Sick game. Hardly done any of the story so far, just exploring and taking over bases.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
SRS? You can do stuff as complex as that?!?!

f**k me, I need to have a word with myself and go and buy this!

You need to unlock the skill perk which allows you to do that, but yes. It's simply a case of hitting RS, then another button when prompted.

RS250 Megane
Completed the main/sub missions now so just going round collecting all the letters + relics.

Bit disappointed that I took the outposts so early as it hasn't left many enemies to fight. Probably my only gripe from a fantastic game.

GSXR + KDX220
I kinda held off doing some of the outposts on the south island for this reason, but I've done them now! You still get random groups of enemies around though ;)

It's very hard to put down when you get into it and get a few weapons and skills etc

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Finally got my 2 boar hide for small ammo pouch, how on earth can a boar survive a sniper bullet to the head? Lol

Oh and I failed badly earlier, was at the top of a grass hill aiming my flamethrower down the hill. The flame spread up the hill :(

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm spending a lot of time just walking through jungles, hunted down 1 tiger just trying to find another to get the heavy duty ammo pouch.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Finally got the second tiger :cool: Quite rare to see them.

There are quite a few caged up in outposts. I've now secured all 34 outposts and all the radio towers too. I'll crack on with the main story now. Dunno if I'll be arsed with all the relic and letter collecting though.

The Spas12 shotgun is immense too.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
The outputs are all I've got to complete out of the 'main' bits now, I too don't know if I can be arsed with everything else (letters, relics etc)

Cup, Lude & Z
Finally got my 2 boar hide for small ammo pouch, how on earth can a boar survive a sniper bullet to the head? Lol

Oh and I failed badly earlier, was at the top of a grass hill aiming my flamethrower down the hill. The flame spread up the hill :(

Im still looking for Boars!! All i find are chuffin pigs :(

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Im still looking for Boars!! All i find are chuffin pigs :(

I had the same problem! Found that they are both represented by the same picture on the map but if it faces left then its boar, and facing right it's a pig.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
PMSL at twatting a shark with a jet ski! s**t got real.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Told you it was epic Luke.

I've unlocked all radio towers, cleared all camps and hunted 80 per cent of the bits needed to get heavy duty ammo packs, munitions packs etc.

ive finished the main story, both endings are interesting.

i've also finished my 'tattoo', I.e. got all the skills. I haven't collected all the relics nor the lost letters. Mainly spending time doing stupid stuff now, like chasing pigs around with the flame thrower or throwing rocks at birds.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It's hilarious mate. I'm definitely more of a stealth person though, it just feels like it suits the game so well. Not even off the first island yet and I feel like I've put loads of time into it - the whole 'world' just seems MASSIVE!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I tried using a glider to get to an enemy camp a good distance away, so set off and decided to bail out so I'd land on a hill which would allow me to snipe the base. Turns out I jumped too early and came crashing down to earth, taking all but about 1/4 block of health away. Thank f*ck for that I thought, and started the healing process. Just as I was about to fire the syringe into my arm, the glider came down right on top of my f*cking head, killing me.

Argh.

GSXR + KDX220
Flol ^^^^

Oh and I failed badly earlier, was at the top of a grass hill aiming my flamethrower down the hill. The flame spread up the hill

Haha classic!
You can buy maps in the gun shop which show where all the items, relics and letters are so you literally have to just go and collect them. They're done in segments of the map :)