ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fao Scots - what dealers have 200's in

378bhp Leon Cupra R
the white one at arnold clark Bishopbriggs is nice recaros...black speedlines. £15995 if you go ask for Darren.

Ness Motors in Perth have a nimbus and an LY one on there forecourt, looked nae bad.

Pretty sure Parks had them listed as starting from 13K.

Tav

Clio 197
One in Aberdeen is £17k...Cup with black speedlines and recaros...pricey! The girl was game to see if I could take the show room car for a spin as they don't have a demonstrator in...weap!

Ness Motors in Perth have a nimbus and an LY one on there forecourt, looked nae bad.

Pretty sure Parks had them listed as starting from 13K.

thats a bog standard...

lucky to even get seats in ti tbh, with all the options nowadays..

they one they have in ek (black) is a full spec...its 18k. i nearly shat myself in dis-belief..

im going up on monday for other business, so will try get pics..

ST
All Arnold Clark dealers i've ever been in have had total tits working at them be it prestige brands, or run of them mill reno, vauxhall or otherwise.

Tav

Clio 197
You won't be getting a 3 year warrenty, no need to MOT the car and cheap hatch back running costs with an M3 though...and fuel bills...