ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Scots/Glasgow 197 owners...

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
My 197's now due service number two having covered iro 22k miles. I had service one done last year at Parks Hamilton who charged me £135 for the job which was the best by far - different story this year though.

I called Arnold Clark (who I wouldn't let near the car) on Pollokshaws road for a benchmark price. I was originally quoted £180 but after haggling I got this down to £151. Fully expecting David at Parks Hamilton to beat this, I gave him a call. Having been informed that the service 'should' cost around £280ish, I was advised that the best he could do was £200.

Quick call to Parks (same company) in Motherwell and I have booked the car in for a price of £149 and they will also look at my broken lumbar support mechanism whilst it's there.

Not a bad price considering what some ppl are paying for their first service never mind second.

I'll obviously post up how everything went once it's done (nearer Christmas).

Cheers,

Martin