ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fao: People who have fitted a ph1 indicator stalk

Hi, right just fitted my new Sabelt wheel got the momo boss and I also fitted a ph1 indicator stalk so I could use the horn button. Now the indicator will not self cancel? I thought it was a straight swap over? everything else works fine so im guessing I must of done something wrong. any help appreciated

I think there is meant to be some sort of ring that turns with the wheel that cancels the indicators.
Sorry I'm not too descriptive i know what i mean just can't explain it very well.

Yeah I got the ring I put that on the outside of the boss then fixed the wheel to that, maybe that is incorrect? Im not sure why momo bothered with the instructions they supply with the boss, they are hopeless.

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
I've got exactly the same at the moment, hoping to have a better look at it this weekend.

So you won't be the only one driving around Crowborough with your indicators flashing as you've forgot to cancel them!!

172 Race Car
Been a while since i did one but iirc you have to take the cancel stalk out of the old one as its longer