ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO of Fenn - NSX content

I've been wanting to get a pic of this for ages, and saw it parked up as I was leaving sainsburys the other day. Old boy drives it, and has recently added some stickers...

A crap pic I know, but I was holding up the traffic. An Italian NSX Targa (were they all targas?) Friend of yours? :D

IMG_0322.JPG

Yes, they're Ferrari badges on the wings... MASSIVE Ferrari badges.

I know, I've always admired the guy. He's clearly in his 70's and puts the car on show at the local Honda dealer occasionally. Over the last few months I've noticed the stickers...

Should've pulled over, done the world a favour by removing the stickers and sped off.

Was this in/around/vaguely-near fareham/southampton/portsmouth?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't understand the Ferrari badges. Surely he's not that retarded!

Turbos.
Are you sure they are actual Ferrari badges? There are 'funny' versions people put on Volvos and stuff as a piss take.

Otherwise, please give me the details of said Sainsburys and i will be over there imminently with a can of petrol and a lighter.

To answer your questions, they weren't all Targas. However, in the USA coupes were special order only as Targas were so popular over there. Personally i like the purity of the coupe.

Should've pulled over, done the world a favour by removing the stickers and sped off.

Was this in/around/vaguely-near fareham/southampton/portsmouth?

The guy lives in Christchurch, I see him almost daily driving around.

Are you sure they are actual Ferrari badges? There are 'funny' versions people put on Volvos and stuff as a piss take.

Otherwise, please give me the details of said Sainsburys and i will be over there imminently with a can of petrol and a lighter.

To answer your questions, they weren't all Targas. However, in the USA coupes were special order only as Targas were so popular over there. Personally i like the purity of the coupe.

Could well be a pisstake I guess, however they're definitely ferrari badges with the prancing horse on them.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I can almost see a fleck of red next to that trolley bay.

Bet one of the old biddie's at the home along the road told him it looked liked a ferrari once...

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
They aren't genuine Ferrari badges, too big for that. Not that it makes it any better.

Unusual colours are better to detail. I can only appreciate colours that provide epic results when polished/corrected. You know this.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I will edit it out in sec, it was just show you my opinion on colours is probably null and void lol

Still got the S3 mate? How's London?

I have. In all honesty not had a chance to visit the S2000 dealer I spoke to three months back about a Moonstone grey with red interior :( Still want. But the S3 has done 73 miles since moving down 2 months ago...! Taking it to Silverstone next month however.

Mag arrive OK bud?