ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Martin_89 Not very interesting !!!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

looks mint mate, was it pretty easy to fit them?

coz im used to the sports seats in my mums 1.2 16V now and hate mine, smacking off the door on tight corners :D no problems with airbags etc?

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by Martin_89 on 23 August 2005

looks mint mate, was it pretty easy to fit them?

coz im used to the sports seats in my mums 1.2 16V now and hate mine, smacking off the door on tight corners :D no problems with airbags etc?

Bit of a mare getting the bolt out of the rear ones - ended up drilling it out, and had to swap over the seatbelt pretensioners but other than that an hour should be as long as it takes

Well worth it IMHO !!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

rear seats dont bother me too much, mine have hardly ever been sat on but i fancy sports front seats. probably best to get a full set + door cards though is my interior is hideous :oops:

The Beast MK4

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 23 August 2005

Yeah great mod, shame i threw my old sport seats away but no one would take them even for free!

^ Gutted, Id have given you a nice little fee for them :(

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

You have no idea thetrouble i had with them, no one wanted completly mint seats, was weird. Eventually gave them to someone with a reno 5 but he didnt get round to fitting them so i told him just to throw them out, guted as well!