ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO anyone who has had the JMS 'engine works' in and around Milton Keynes / Watford

I'm taking my car to JMS this coming Friday for a suspected lambda sensor failure, but more interestingly potentially the package above. Unfortunately they don't have any company demo cars with the packgage fitted and despite the glowing reviews on here I'd like to experience a car with one fitted

So, is there anybody in a reasonably distance of a little placed called Cheddington near Tring with one fitted that would be willing to take me out for a spin? Potentially tomorrow?!

Would massively appreciate it

Cheers, Matt

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Re: FAO anyone who has had the JMS 'engine works' in and around Milton Keynes / Watfo

Have you asked Tom mate? He won't feed you any BS and tell you exactly what to expect.

The car will be a lot more drivable, smoother torque curve, bit more power and feel more "free" so to speak!

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Re: FAO anyone who has had the JMS 'engine works' in and around Milton Keynes / Watfo

What do they do in this package?