ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Cheers mate. Good idea. I've got s**t loads of pistols etc. Just shy of 100 so that should help

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Just had a bit of a surprise when checking how many hours I've put into this, thought I'd done about 30hrs but turns out I'm at 60hrs. Where's that time gone!

A shiny black one.
The start of my Sanctuary Hills tree house.

Attachments

• 2015-12-16_00001.jpg
    2015-12-16_00001.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 98

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Looks excellent Ben. I really like sanctuary for my settlement. Using spectacle island but it's so bloody massive

SQ5
So I hadnt realised you can unlock any perk at any time. I've been unlocking s**t I dont want to get to the perks I do lol.

Heavy FO failin'

FLOL, I did this too until a friend was round as I levelled up and he wanted to see what id unlocked...

I thought I needed ten stars then it would put me to the next level!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I literally go on a scavenge and grab everything I can. Fast travel back and forth till I've ran the place dry.

A shiny black one.
Still not entirely happy with it, first design pretty much blocked out all the tree. Tried to maximise sleeping space, yet keep the tree and make it look like it might possibly stand up. It's still a work in progress.

Attachments

• 2015-12-17_00003.jpg
    2015-12-17_00003.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 2015-12-17_00004.jpg
    2015-12-17_00004.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 2015-12-17_00005.jpg
    2015-12-17_00005.jpg
    616.7 KB · Views: 54

banther

ClioSport Club Member
T-24h til I can absolutely smash this game. Had some 'fun' last night. Went to do a mission - got distracted by some atomic warehouse or something - died about 56 times trying to clear it, all for a f**king rare laser pistol.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Still not entirely happy with it, first design pretty much blocked out all the tree. Tried to maximise sleeping space, yet keep the tree and make it look like it might possibly stand up. It's still a work in progress.
Looks great mate!

Listerine & Poledo
Have a trawl through this thread as there are a few useful tips in there.
I cannot recom
T-24h til I can absolutely smash this game. Had some 'fun' last night. Went to do a mission - got distracted by some atomic warehouse or something - died about 56 times trying to clear it, all for a f**king rare laser pistol.
standard.

I've had to make a determined effort to do some actual storyline. But I suspect ploughing on without a break is going to lead to completion in 20 minutes

Listerine & Poledo
I think I'll kerep giving them armour and guns if it's all the same.

LOL @ the overkill defence. Nothing overkill about it at all :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Right chaps. Concrete. Where the f**k can I get concrete from?

Listerine & Poledo
WTF!!!!!

OK, So I trapse around 1/3 or the map following that sodding dog about. YOu finally come across old matey and all his plastic mates. You're probably thinking "oh, here we go, massive boss fight". No
Not at all.
Both barrels of the trapsport and he has no head left (OK, one barrel was a critical but still)
Pathetic

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Did the defending mission last night and it took me an absolute age! Need better weapons

Cayman S Edition 1
Finished most missions now so just upgrading all my settlement buildings and defences. Got one major glitch though after defending the castle and can't get Ronnie Shaw to talk to me so it won't complete the mission.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Mine can be a bit glitchy too. I ended up completing the main mission with the Minutemen. What have I missed with the railroad etc?

Cayman S Edition 1
Mine can be a bit glitchy too. I ended up completing the main mission with the Minutemen. What have I missed with the railroad etc?
Did you not do the railroad quests? They're worth doing to unlock the Balistic fibre mod.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Nope they dissapeared once I finished the main missipn. I didn't realise I wouldn't get to do them

Cayman S Edition 1
Nope they dissapeared once I finished the main missipn. I didn't realise I wouldn't get to do them
See if you can still enter their location. I had to visit manually to kick off a lot of their missions. Worth giving a go.