ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fabia splitter fitted

Clio RS 2003
DSC05120.jpg

DSC05121.jpg

DSC05122.jpg

hosting images

Higher rez:
DSC05120.jpg
DSC05121.jpg
DSC05122.jpg

RS Clio 182
I'm after a splitter for my car..did you get it from woods and did you have to modify it to get it to fit?

PH1 172, E39
Need to order one for my car after my pitbull decided to chew on the original one as appetizer.

Chocolate Orange 172
Looks good, must admit I am still a fan of the original splitter but these splitters do look good on Clio's!

Clio RS 2003
Thanks everyone!

Splitter looks great! Wich fisheye did you used? I've got the Nikon 10,5mm lovely bit of kit

I'm running the Sony NEX setup, with a 20mm pancake plus fisheye combo. Great quality, one of the few fisheye converters that don't have optical aberrations and acts like a real lens.

BMW E36 328
Looks alot better, i fitted one to mine the other day, made up with it and for the price you cant complain.

pimp mobile Zafira
Is there a specific part number for this? Or are they all the same thought the Fabian range. Just phoned Skoda and he started asking a million and 1 questions.