ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F4R, Schricks + Mongoose

[youtube]RyHEMcFvGHM[/youtube]

Removed the center silencer on the exhaust, fixed the blowing manifold, sorted the knocking exhaust, so went for a few blasts on my runway :evil:

comedy! dosent bother me, has enough power to make plenty people say "why am I getting beat by a car with a barry exhaust" then ;)

not sure at all, needs mapping now...

they were originally in the yozza "1.2" cup, which then got broke and they went to tooney....tooneys 172 cup had matched inlets, itg filter, matched inlets, decat etc, and made 192bhp with them in once mapped...

so we shall see when I get it sorted!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
haha, you finally got some revenge, you weren't too far ahead though... it'll be a monster when you get it mapped!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
not sure at all, needs mapping now...

they were originally in the yozza "1.2" cup, which then got broke and they went to tooney....tooneys 172 cup had matched inlets, itg filter, matched inlets, decat etc, and made 192bhp with them in once mapped...

so we shall see when I get it sorted!

pretty decent that in a car that weighs sod all!!

;)