ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F40 Replica

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol at 'LADY OWNER', no woman would be caught dead in that, unless going for the 'Sheikh's *****' look.

PS is dreadful. Also is it me or is the driver side headlight wonky?

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Transit & Death trap
Langley is 2mins up the road from me, might pop down and see it just for the hell of it.:p

It wouldn't be too bad if, you like that sort of thing but the pea shooter exhausts are poor and I can't help imagine that its very dissapointing when, people come over excited thinking you have a ferrari and you explain its a fake... I mean ''replica'' LOL ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  renault clio 182
Will even make you a pre celeb people will come up and state you life will never be the same... Got too LOL at that!

-J-

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS2'ed 172 Cup
She migrated to Ireland? What like a bird? Surely emigrated at most but in reality she just moved.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
I cracked up at the picture with the police cars. Looks like something Mace did.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 sport
What a terrible advert is the seller aged 9plus those photos I thought hmmm then it gets worse and the headless figure Oh my god what's that and the advert premier footballer driving a rubbish rep f40 what planet is he on terrible car