ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F355 GTB

Suzuki Swift Sport
why?? the engine stays in to do the belts on them! (same price as a 172/182 just to annoy everyone!)

They did some other bits, replacing various seals and did a detail on the engine bay so think that's why it was an engine out job.

I like how you go to all the effort of blanking out the numberplate on the pics, then have it blatently visible in the vids. Good work! Nice motor too.

FF 182
Lovely Ferrari Nick, where abouts you at? Those pictures at the Devonshire arms and the vid at the bottom of Ben Rhydding?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What a beautiful car. Really is just so pretty.

Great buy.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It looks mint, but there are loads of little jobs that want sorting, an odd bit of paint here and there, the buttresses have got a tiny bubble on the drivers side (a common problem) so that will get sorted. Also the entry sills have a slight bit of corrosion (another common problem) so the idea is to get some carbon ones from Hill Engineering.

Other than that its pretty good, just had the engine out to do the belts etc!

Ahh i see. sounds like its going to be amazing then love these cars. your dad is a lucky man and so are you.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Your dad is quite clearly a hero. Utterly amazing cars, by far the prettiest 'modern' Ferrari up untl the 458 imo, especially from the back. I was lucky enough to drive one around Thruxton a few months back, ohhhh the noise <3 Blipping the throttle on downshift was like listening to Chewbacca in a wind tunnel being stung by wasps. Immense.

Very very jealous.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Your dad is quite clearly a hero. Utterly amazing cars, by far the prettiest 'modern' Ferrari up untl the 458 imo, especially from the back. I was lucky enough to drive one around Thruxton a few months back, ohhhh the noise <3 Blipping the throttle on downshift was like listening to Chewbacca in a wind tunnel being stung by wasps. Immense.

Very very jealous.

FLOL!!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I got to have a ride in one of these as a kid, haven't stopped wanting one since. One day!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Bit of an update, over winter the car has had a front end re spray (bonnet, front bumper) also my dads been going through the whole thing cleaning it underneath, sorting out small niggles and generally trying to make it properly clean!

The headlights have even been stripped down for the glass to be cleaned from the inside, new front foglights have been purchased as the old ones were slightly foggy. The next thing is to possibly look for a challenge rear.

Some random pics...

6948928075_d3cff0b188_b.jpg

6802817528_71f408b92e_b.jpg

6948927841_bc21a96dc1_b.jpg

6802817350_8f02722fb6_b.jpg

Suzuki Swift Sport
Looks great Nick! Where did you get the paintwork done? Somewhere local? :)

Cheers, yeah it was done by lessian motors in Ilkley, they seem very good with paint. They did a really good job on a friends integrale too!

Ahh yes they are good at Lessian, I know a couple of people that have paint done there and it has come out really well so glad to hear another positive review of them :) I will keep my eye's peeled for the car when I'm driving around!

Yanoo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Williams
I think 355 is the latest beautiful Ferrari. It's simply amazing, pure p**n. Fit a Mille Miglia exhaust and you will never drop the rpm under 3000 :).

Suzuki Swift Sport
Small update, the car has been cleaned to an inch of its life over winter. All under trays have been off and thorough clean underneath. Failed its MOT last week on emissions (its decatted) so new cats ordered. Hopefully will be fitted soon!

A few pics...

7705793950_4d514cea1f_b.jpg

7705794170_e2190e3f39_b.jpg

7705794380_4ab35f70c1_b.jpg

7705794846_d9290957f0_b.jpg

7705795036_4e3a64ec1f_b.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of italian metal but that's among one of my favourite Ferraris and the condition is a credit to you, looks lovely.