ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F1 @ Silverstone

Oil Burner
Well in April i found out that an oppertunity would likely come about to shoot a little known race at Silverstone.

Well as a few of you may of seen, it happened last weekend. And it was quite an experience. I had never even been to a GP before this one and i've always been a believer that you're better off watching it on TV than watching a one corner on the modern vast circuits. But the atmosphere during qualifying when Lewis took pole was superb, and the various screens dotted around the circuit made it very easy to keep aprised with what was going on. I loved it.

Anyway, enough of me going on. Here are some pics:

1. Some Aeroplanes

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-0424-L.jpg

2. Some controversy

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-8707-L.jpg

3. Some blue

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-9737-L.jpg

4. Some crowd control

SILVERSTONE_F1_2013-3683-2-L.jpg

5. Some crowd

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-8598-L.jpg

6. Some green!

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-8406-L.jpg

7. Something that isnt a Red Bull!!!

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-8190-L.jpg

8. Some Brit

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-5236-L.jpg

9. Some other Brit

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-6074-L.jpg

10. Some German

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-1004-L.jpg

11. Some ginger

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-1137-L.jpg

12. Some pitlane action

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-1066-L.jpg

13. Some expensive fizzy drink

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-8190-2-L.jpg

14. Some more...

BRITISH_GRANDRIX_SILVERSTONE_2013-8186-L.jpg

Some say, i said some too much.. and took too many pics of RedBulls.

Either way, if you would like to read about it you can here on my Blog

Or here for a bigger gallery of images.

https://www.facebook.com/SPORTSTOCK.CO.UK

Having trekked around Silverstone just for my own 'enjoyment' taking photos many times I appreciate the effort and energy that's gone into these, even with the occasional shuttle bus it's a massive place to reach the angles you want. Love the blog-write up, really goes to show how challenging it is.

Top top work, impossible to pick favourites but the Webber champagne shot is right up there. The most inspiring thing for up and coming folk is that you always mix in shots from public places that don't look at all out of place in your sets (actually they are usually some of your best shots)

Oil Burner
Bloody brilliant shots. The one of Webber popping the Mumm in #13 is superb!

Cheers Adam, probably my favourite shot from the weekend :)

Having trekked around Silverstone just for my own 'enjoyment' taking photos many times I appreciate the effort and energy that's gone into these, even with the occasional shuttle bus it's a massive place to reach the angles you want. Love the blog-write up, really goes to show how challenging it is.

Top top work, impossible to pick favourites but the Webber champagne shot is right up there. The most inspiring thing for up and coming folk is that you always mix in shots from public places that don't look at all out of place in your sets (actually they are usually some of your best shots)

Thanks mate :) always appreciate the feedback!

Some proper next level work Nick. Well done!

Cheers buddy

Awesome work, I love all of them!

Thankyou mate :)

Wow, there is some awesome work there!
Very well done:)

Cheers :)

Love the first picture, great work mate

Thanks Dave

Brilliant photo's

:)

Great set.

Cheers DK