ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F1 2013

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
About time!

Although I must admit I'm looking forward more to next years next gen effort!

Goliath I
2pm the announcement is I believe.

Hopefully its a September release again so not to long to wait!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I refuse to buy GTA V.

Not sure why. You're buying F1 2013 on current gen but not GTA V? GTA V will arguably be the best game available on this gen - probably better than the majority of next gen games over the next 6 - 18 months.

Golf R/Leon FR
Looking forward to info on this and if CM have focused on getting things right rather than trying different things again. NO bugs hopefully.

OMG, classic F1 car's.

tumblr_ldz5a6Elx21qbob3u.gif

AK

M240i
What do you get in the classic edition vs normal?

Edit:

• Limited edition release
  • 1980s pack – ten former drivers including Mansell, Andretti and Berger with more to be announced, five classic cars, Circuito De Jerez and Brands Hatch
  • 1990s pack – former drivers including Coulthard, Villeneuve, Irvine and Prost with more to be announced and six classic cars
  • Classic Tracks pack: Imola and Estoril
  • Full 2013 season content

Last edited:
  RS Clio 182
Loving the prospect of the 80's & 90's cars and tracks - should bring back some memories,Imola espeically. I hope they dont ignore the main career mode though...i just hoping for a more refined version of 2012 - and still hoping for more AI incidents & crashes in the actual races - the safety car hardly came out at all in 5 seasons in my 2012.

Goliath I
We’re pleased to announce that this autumn sees the release of F1 2013 For the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC as part of our exclusive multi-year deal with Formula One World Championship Limited, the game will be available worldwide in two editions: F1 2013 and F1 2013: CLASSIC EDITION.

F1 2013: CLASSIC EDITION is a limited edition, premium package which includes F1 2013, featuring all new classic content from the 1980s, and is expanded with further content from the 1990s and additional Classic Tracks.

F1 2013 features all the cars, circuits and star drivers from the 2013 season, allowing gamers to race as Lewis Hamilton in his Mercedes and Sergio Perez in the McLaren-Mercedes for the first time, and includes all of the new drivers, updated rules, tyre changes and remodelled handling to authentically reflect the challenge and exhilaration of racing 2013’s stunning roster of FORMULA ONE™ cars. A range of game enhancements, split-screen and online multiplayer, plus new and returning game modes, delivers the most complete FORMULA ONE experience in videogame history.

NEW Classic Content
F1 2013: CLASSIC EDITION breaks new ground to include official classic FORMULA ONE content for the first time in the series in an expansive brand new game mode introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker. F1 Classics allows players to race against a mixture of original drivers and renowned team legends in iconic cars and features four historical circuits. Classic content can be enjoyed across a range of game modes including quick race, a custom championship, time trial and in split-screen and online multiplayer modes. Players will race on grids featuring FORMULA ONE cars and drivers from different eras, experiencing the differing handling characteristics and feeling the evolution of technology over the years, providing an eye-opening contrast to the cars simulated from the 2013 season.
F1 Classics: 1980s Content includes:
  • Five iconic cars from Ferrari, Williams & Lotus
  • Ten legendary drivers including Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti, Emerson Fittipaldi, Gerhard Berger and others
  • Circuito De Jerez – Former host of the Spanish GRAND PRIX™
  • Brands Hatch – Legendary former home of the British GRAND PRIX
F1 Classics: 1990s Pack Content includes:
  • Six Iconic cars from Ferrari & Williams
  • A host of famous drivers including David Coulthard, Eddie Irvine, Alain Prost, Jacques Villeneuve and others
Classic Tracks Pack includes:
  • Imola – Former host of the San Marino GRAND PRIX
  • Estoril – Past home of the Portuguese GRAND PRIX
  • All The Official 2013 Content Reflecting what is shaping up to be one most exciting seasons yet, F1 2013 will feature all the cars, circuits and stars from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™.

Expanded Young Driver Test

Based on the real world event, the Young Driver Test based at Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina, where young drivers set out to earn a drive in FORMULA ONE, is expanded and tuned to ease novice players into the world of FORMULA ONE. Day One will use tutorials and explanatory videos to get new players quickly racing competitively. Day Two sets a series of increasingly demanding challenges, inviting repeat plays as gamers set to improve their score and master elite driving techniques, and unlock further race seats for their career.

Mid-Session Saves
Mid-session saves allows players to experience a complete long race weekend at their own pace rather than commit the 180 minutes plus session time required to complete a race weekend in one go.

Grand Prix Mode Returns
F1 2013 reinstates the Single Player Championship Mode. Players can once again step into the shoes of their favourite driver and race in a single race or complete a full or custom FORMULA ONE season in the pursuit of racing glory.

Full RaceNet Integration
Codemasters’ free Community Hub RaceNet will extend players’ FORMULA 1 experience in the game and beyond the box. F1 2012 launched with RaceNet in beta mode and has already seen over 36 million races completed by registered members. In F1 2013, RaceNet which launched in full with GRID 2™, will offer connected players regular in-game challenges, scenarios, community-wide challenges, visual stats and game progress updates to compare with their friends. Access for players is free via desktop, mobile or via dedicated apps allowing players to stay connected to their F1 2013: CLASSIC EDITION experience, and their progress in other Codemasters racing games, wherever they are.
Mid-session saves :clap:

Goliath I
Yeah, the amount of times I've hit another car because they've had already spun/crashed and had a penalty is nuts.

I hope there is some form of drivers vision too... better wing mirrors etc... Pain in the ass fighting for a corner and not having a clue where your opponent is.

172, Focus
As much as I love the f1 games from codemasters I wish they would finally get round to making another btcc game, I appreciate its not exactly got mass market appeal but I'm sure the game would be awesome as long as its done more in their f1 style of game than grid .
Plus a classic option in that would be great, for example sierra cosworth rs500s from the 80s and cavalier gsi, lagunas, primeras etc from the 90s, online play with those cars would be epic!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I bought a Microsoft Wheel today so will buy F1 2013 for the 360 rather than my usual PS3 option. Looking forward to playing it.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Hopefully this one will work with a wheel properly. The last one was unplayable for me.