ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**king RAGIN! !!!!!

White Sti Hatch
Re: f**kING RAGIN! !!!!!

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

How it should be ! not as bad as it looked in the dark but the dirt covers up all the scratches on the bumper !

DSC_0228.jpg

White Sti Hatch

s**t the bed mate tbh. The 5-0 being any use?

Not really took the report guy was sound as f**k though loved my car :) going back to see him at 4 once he starts to tell him bout the Doctors not allowing me to veiw ther cameras see what he can do

A ANIMAL

Not really took the report guy was sound as f**k though loved my car :) going back to see him at 4 once he starts to tell him bout the Doctors not allowing me to veiw ther cameras see what he can do

I don't think they can refuse the police. Why wont they let you view it?

Abarth Grande Punto
Sorry to hear about the car bud, Can you not inform the police about the other co having potential footage. they cant stop them if they want to see it!

White Sti Hatch

Sorry to hear about the car bud, Can you not inform the police about the other co having potential footage. they cant stop them if they want to see it!

Will be doing that at 4 once the boy i was dealing with is back on only thing is i know none of them point to my car so it wont be causght on camera so f**k knows what i can do from there ! get every reg plate from 8 till 4 n go hunting on the police computer lol !

That is f**king s**t mate :(
Sorry to hear about the damage and hope you find the fucker and Kill Him...
Lol :)

White Sti Hatch

FOUND THE f**king PRICK !!!!!

HES GOING DOWN NOW !!!!!!
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

White Sti Hatch

has he admitted it mate? if you need his insurance details pm me with reg number and will have for you monday morning

Can you give me his home addy so i can go beat the living s**t out of him !!!

Ive been back to the police and there way to his house with the chunk of his car so if he says he didnt do it hes fucked lol i have the chunk of his car and pics to prove its from his (above) so hes screwed either way !

54 astravan 1.7tdci
oh god the clios well nice as well.have you found the toyota owner or just the car? hope you get it sorted.

Can you give me his home addy so i can go beat the living s**t out of him !!!

Ive been back to the police and there way to his house with the chunk of his car so if he says he didnt do it hes f**ked lol i have the chunk of his car and pics to prove its from his (above) so hes screwed either way !

thats a good result, my car was hit in june at troon railway station, t**t caught on cctv getting out checking damage and driving off....transport police done such a excellent job

In between cars....
Ha nice one, i cant believe he went back to your work!

Hope the police sort it out for ya matey

White Sti Hatch

oh god the clios well nice as well.have you found the toyota owner or just the car? hope you get it sorted.

Cheers mate i found the car and gave the details to the officer whos dealing with it and hes away to speak to the boy now so well see what happens

Arctic Blue FF 182
Excellent news mate!

Can he be done for leaving the scene of an accident without giving details, or is it not considered an accident as such?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

nice one mate :) dont think they can really argue it given the evidence!

White Sti Hatch

Excellent news mate!

Can he be done for leaving the scene of an accident without giving details, or is it not considered an accident as such?

Its classed as a Hit and Run as far as im aware since he fucked off and didnt report it so hes fucked either way i think !!

nice one mate :) dont think they can really argue it given the evidence!

Cheers mate, na id love to be there when they ask him bout it see what he says lol !

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
gutted for you hope something big happens to him for doing it. Hate people that hit and run my bro had the same.

White Sti Hatch

gutted for you hope something big happens to him for doing it. Hate people that hit and run my bro had the same.

if nothing can be done then if i see his car again itll be gettin nice pin striping !

Arctic Blue FF 182
They knocking of said Pr#cks door this evening? When they letting you know the outcome, you gota keep us updated!haha

In between cars....
Do you know who he works for round there then?

Id be dropping him right in the sh*t with his employer TBH, sure they'll not be to impressed with his conduct!

White Sti Hatch

take it to small claims court ask for compo my bro get 4000 from his

Was your bro in the car though as mine was parked in works carpark (public) and it was hit while i was away workin !

Well see what the plod say, hopefully they will get an admission out of him!

f**k he cant say he didnt they have the chunk of his car lol !

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
he was in work too he came out to his car to find it pushed into a wall with the boot half its size. Someone saw the truck hit it, if you ask for some money for costs and the inconvenience i thinks fair

In between cars....
If he denied it theyd have to try and get a paint match from your car

He could have hit somthing the day before and left thet chunk of bumper, may be a coincidence, its certainly not solid proof on its own that he hit your car.

See what they say, they can always get that forensics crowd on the case if need be!

White Sti Hatch
Well boys admiting to it but said hed be willing to pay to get it repaird but he can shove that as ive done that before and it was more hassel ! so insurance route it is along with a nice Courtesy Car hopefully !

One thing i wanna know is will i have to pay out for the repairs or will it all be coming from his insurance company ! ? as i havent got a scooby !

S2000
Gutted to see this - glad you found out who it was though!

If it goes through the insurance I think you may have to pay your excess at first but you would then get it back once everything comes through from the other guys insurance. Not entirely sure if thats the case with him admitting liability though so not really much use tbh, lol.

White Sti Hatch

Gutted to see this - glad you found out who it was though!

If it goes through the insurance I think you may have to pay your excess at first but you would then get it back once everything comes through from the other guys insurance. Not entirely sure if thats the case with him admitting liability though so not really much use tbh, lol.

Least you tryed mate lol ! Glad i found him as looks as though it may be worse than the pics tell as the boots now a bit "sticky" when you open it and once opened it seems to jump back into place !!!!!! :dead:

Static Low

shiittt just seen thiss.

thats wide as f**k man. glad you caught the lad though, take a bat to his face