ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eyup.. new lad from York in North Yorks

182 Cup/V70 D5
eyup gang. How's tricks?

Signed up to forum years and years ago but then spent 7 years being mad into bikes. Slowly lost the love for biking and developed a new found fear for getting seriously hurt after my mate nearly killed himself up on the moors back in august......... so decided to sell the ninja (2004 zx9r) and the fazer 1000 (52 plate) and treat myself to a weekend/track car.

Looking at RB 182's around £3k. Forum looks informative and helpful, I'll get my subs paid once I've got myself a clio :)

182 Cup/V70 D5
cheers lads, some beautiful roads up on the north york moors :) yeah I've looked at some of the £1000-£1500 'in need of some tlc' type cars. They'd be fun but I'd quickly resent them for needing alsorts fixing. Thinking spend a bit more for a tidier model with stuff like exhaust, suspension, re-map, belts and de-phaser done recently.. Ta!

cheers lads, some beautiful roads up on the north york moors :smile: yeah I've looked at some of the £1000-£1500 'in need of some tlc' type cars. They'd be fun but I'd quickly resent them for needing alsorts fixing. Thinking spend a bit more for a tidier model with stuff like exhaust, suspension, re-map, belts and de-phaser done recently.. Ta!

You'll often find me up Blakey Ridge and out that way, some epic roads. You'll find a great RB for £3k.

182 Cup/V70 D5
blakey ridge is my old bike stomping ground... guessing you've tried the b1257 from helmsley to chop gate? all up round commondale and castleton, chimney bank etc.

blakey ridge is my old bike stomping ground... guessing you've tried the b1257 from helmsley to chop gate? all up round commondale and castleton, chimney bank etc.

Yeah all round there, head out from Scarborough and go out for the day and end in York for food then I head home to Donny. If you see a Red or Yellow Megane, flag us down!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Could of bought mine if you'd joined a couple of days earlier. Nice and local too!

1C5BFFF3-6314-4A38-B73C-1C86FBA87B6A_zpsgx6ffpib.jpg

182 Cup/V70 D5
mate I found yours on ebay and then later found it on here.... started writing a message to you, went back to look at the for sale post and then noticed ****SOLD**** absolutely gutted as it fits my exactly what I've been looking for. Very tidy example. If only I'd seen it sooner

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
mate I found yours on ebay and then later found it on here.... started writing a message to you, went back to look at the for sale post and then noticed ****SOLD**** absolutely gutted as it fits my exactly what I've been looking for. Very tidy example. If only I'd seen it sooner

Plenty out there mate. It's a buyers market.

CLIO 172
Welcome to Cliosport.net mate. Yeah we are very lucky to have such great roads in our back yard.

BG 182, BMW 320d
In York area pretty often be sure to give us a wave if you see us....... You might not see me but you will definitely here me coming haha

172 + 350z
In York every other day and live near Malton. Hope you find a suitable clio :)
Pickering to Whitby then onto Scarborough is one of my favourites