ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust has gone

172 Cup
Anyone know a good mechanic that can fix it around northampton?

Was driving home last night, didnt hit any bumps or anything like that just all of a sudden the noise dropped!!!:eek: When i got home i checked and the backbox is hanging off, the centre section has completely rusted to bits!!!

Anyone know how much this is going to cost me on average?!!

Thanks

172 Cup
I have no idea how much it would cost to just get it fixed in comparison to getting a better system all together!!! I am clueless when it comes to this and to be honest none of the mechanics i am calling have any idea what i am talking about when i say clio172!!!! "sorry love, we dont even stock that exhaust.....are you sure its a 2 litre petrol enguine?" is the reponse i have had from three places now!!!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You won't be able to fix it, there just shite. New standard one would cost more than a stainless one.

172 Cup
Just got back from the garage and luckily its just the mid section!! so no stainless steel this time!!!!

Thanks though!