ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhasut

FOR SALE!!!
what do you guys think this could be i have a full scorpion cat back system and last week i took it off and just put bk on the car temp so this afternoon i have try to fit it nice and neat again but the min i start the car and turned it around the exhasut was pissed again pics here ps. the car aint pissed got to steelies on 1 side and alloys on other

pic 1 Fitting
exhasut002.gif

pic 2 after jack moved exhasut droped
exhasut001-1.gif

pic 3 after moving the car down the drive and turning round
exhasut003.gif

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
It seems you are not mounting it right, or using the wrong exhaust mounts for that exhaust.

take pics from underneath

FOR SALE!!!
It seems you are not mounting it right, or using the wrong exhaust mounts for that exhaust.

take pics from underneath

its was fine untill i took it off? do u think mayb the clamp for the back box is knackerd so aint holding on to the pipe tight a nuff?

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
you need to twist it more on the middle section, then tighten it up really tight! then ajust the backbox and tighten up hard.

FOR SALE!!!
were can i get a new clamp that goes round the cat and exhasut from i as think this mite of gone as it the same one that come with the car and is so so rusty so mayb it cant hole it when i tight it up?

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
when you replace an exhaust you should replace all the clamps imo.
the clamp from the cat to the centre section get from renault be about £5 and get all the others from any car spares place only be a couple of quid.