ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excited

Dynamique Flamer
Lol I bet you are excited, although in your excitement you posted in the wrong section :rasp:

Clio 200
Shes still in the hosp mate broke her hip and still getting treatment on the brain tumour, shes been in for the last 3 weeks and not sure when shes getting out.

Im not sure on exact colour I took one quick pic which I will upload in a minute

VW Caddy Van
Jealous! lol

Can't wait to see it and have a wee run in it :)

I want an Alien Green one!

Need to speak nicely to the admin for a change to Kenny200

Clio 200
Image0002.jpg

crap pic

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Look forward to hearing your review after a few miles :)

Mine still only has 1500 miles on it but is definitely starting to free up a little and sound a less whiney now (if anyone knows what I mean).

Mondeo TDCI 130
Look forward to hearing your review after a few miles :)

Mine still only has 1500 miles on it but is definitely starting to free up a little and sound a less whiney now (if anyone knows what I mean).

Does your exhaust blow its tits off on start up??;)

GTD, Lupo
Had mine just a little over 6 months nows and love every minute of it. Just make sure you check all the panel gaps at the front end :D mine had broken clips on it. I have just gone over 6300 miles and its really starting to loosen up now. First major change in the engine was at around the 2k mark.

Enjoy it i still smile every time i drive it.

Paul

Clio 200
Danny I will pm you my number and I will pop down and see you. Aye dealer on pollockshaws road. and cheers for the comments on the old dear.

Brembo - been floating about not much clio stuff to post about when I had the 207 lol

Cheers guys will get better pics up tommorow or friday when I can get some in the light. Cant wait to get my hands on it

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
should be nice mate, btw its a clio200 no clo 200 :p*

*ur car thing under avatar :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks good mate, the ever needed recaros aswell. Good taste sir.

Clio 200
Just in the house their didnt pick it up until 6pm - bit dark for photos tonight but will get some during the day tommorow.

First thoughts - love it - seats are amazing, driving position is good, steering wheel isn't too big. Not had a chance to have a proper run in it yet.