ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excess Polish

After some advice here please guys, I made a post a few months back regarding this;

DSC_0135.gif

Not the clearest, I know!

But was told it was excess polish, It's Auto Glym SRP and to get it off I should make sure the polish is totally dry and then add a little srp to a cloth and polish it out, I've tried that few times to know avail, the marks seem to go and then re apear after a day or so.

Anything I can do to get rid of the marks? They are really starting to wind me up now, spoils the otherwise perfect body work on my car. I have no machine polisher unfortunatley.

Using another polish would be my guess, but it's so hard to suggest when I can't see it in person. Are you local to a detailer at all? Where in South Yorks are you?

I fairly sure it's not been rubbed, not sure why it would of been, does kind of look like scratches now come to think of it though!

I'm in Rotherham JD.