ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exact location of "RENAULT SPORT" for potential refitting after de-badging [Guide]

Monaco
I have removed my Renault Sport Badge, and am 100% satisfied. However for those of you who change your mind post-de-badge, here is exactly where it goes:

Heights of both badges (tape measure is in-line with the bottom of the boot lid - this angle is mis-leading):
DSC00621.jpg

How far along from the outside edge of the boot lid the "T" or Renault should be:
DSC00622.jpg

And finally, how far along from the edge of the boot lid the "t" of sport should be:
DSC00623.jpg

That should hopefully be useful to all the perfectionists out there. Yes I have too much spare time...

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Re: Exact location of "RENAULT SPORT" for potential refitting after de-badging [Guide

Seriously

Re: Exact location of "RENAULT SPORT" for potential refitting after de-badging [Guide

Brilliant, i can now fit one on my 1.2 ;)