ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eventually got round to removing the "hated" front stickers!! check it out!

Italian 3.2 V6
here is how it looked with them..

this is without the stickers..

and here it is with the new Unique TOW sticker i designed myself...

comments n thoughts please... i have one tow sticker left which is identicle to the above one but i can remove the arrow and just have the TOW... not to sure on it as yet, but kinda like it!

what do u guys think...?

P.s TOW was printed by aliengravy who did a fantastic job and was really helpfull!

cheers, piers.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
That Tow sticker is vile, tow stickers are motorsport based that is not a "motorsport" font. looks terrible.

Italian 3.2 V6
ahahahaaa loving the haters comments on the TOW sticker... but not to worry as it is no more! ;)

Would've had no tow sticker if it was mine, but it does look a lot better de-stickered. If anything, I'd just have a big fat arrow pointing to the tow eye :D

2000 1.4
don't see the point in these tow stickers, they look terrible, totally cheapens the car! glad you took it off, ruined the front end!

200 FF Storm Grey
Im going to go agaisnt the grain and say them stickers werent all that bad, adds to the track day look

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Tow sticker is ridiculous.

+1
sorry piers, didnt mind the ktec stickers as they were a dark colour and subtle.. but that tow eye sticker looks like someone has vandalised your bumper with tip-ex :dead:

GTA FTW:rasp: