ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Even more pissed off than i was yesterday!!!

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
Today i parked in the multi story car park as when shoppin with the gf, come back to my car and some little fucker has tried to take one of my wheels off, they have snapped the locking wheel nut and grooved loads of deep scratches on the chrome lip! plus all 3 bolts were found underneth the car. He must have got spooked by something,cos it was jus hangin on by a bent locking wheel nut!! It jus happens to be the wheel that somebody went into at the weekend and and took all the gloss black paint off! looks like a new wheel for me! This sort of thing just makes me want to have a standard car cos then it wouldnt be so appealing to theiving scabby b******s!!

Mattsclio! said:
Today i parked in the multi story car park as when shoppin with the gf, come back to my car and some little f**ker has tried to take one of my wheels off, they have snapped the locking wheel nut and grooved loads of deep scratches on the chrome lip! plus all 3 bolts were found underneth the car. He must have got spooked by something,cos it was jus hangin on by a bent locking wheel nut!! It jus happens to be the wheel that somebody went into at the weekend and and took all the gloss black paint off! looks like a new wheel for me! This sort of thing just makes me want to have a standard car cos then it wouldnt be so appealing to theiving scabby b******s!!
Little f*****s pitty you did'nt see them and you could have gave them a good kicking

Cupra
Good job that you have locking wheel nuts. Pisses me off when people try to take what isn't theirs... should have their hands cut off.

BMW 330D
bloody hell mate ur havin sum bad luck. In a way bet ur glad its the wheel tht got bent the otha day. Sorry to hear sum f**ker tried to nick ur wheel