ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Anyone going back on topic instead of harassing my misses?
This forum is fucked up...

Anyway, we have almost died a few times, first day we drove on a tram line and almost got killed, Geddes found the love of his life, I did a 4 wheel drift and almost fell of the side of a pass...
Videos are great can wait to upload them :)

Clio
Glad you are having a good time.

And fair enough. Back on topic your Mrs is out, she is out. What time do you want me to bring the b**ch back?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
lol, We got to keep her that long!

Enjoy the rest of it and it better be a good write up because I like road trips!

Yeah should be a great writeup, I feel sorry for steph because in going to come home with a northern accent like.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
180666_196234867069745_100000496997872_731689_2482014_n.jpg

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Best quote ever LOL

PS: Your a c**t for posting a picture of that Burger as I'm now Starving

Lol it seriously is nothing like it, didn't recognise any of the corners, probably because I was trying not to hit the very expensive cars flying past.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
You need that made into a sticker with quote marks to stick on the car.

Ps: had a burger for dinner, it didn't taste as good as I imagined your pictured one did.

182FF
Any of you guys stop at shell after the euro tunnel/ ferry on they way back? had a load of cliosports come through today :-s

Sam