ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex meet..

Clio 182
Sorry guys i wont be able to make this one as im completely skint after christmas and dont get paid till 28th, thats almost 6 weeks after being paid with christmas including in that. Otherwise i would be there!

182 BG FF
Sorry guys i wont be able to make this one as im completely skint after christmas and dont get paid till 28th, thats almost 6 weeks after being paid with christmas including in that. Otherwise i would be there!

Long time to wait for a pay day!! Shame you cant make it, could of convoy'd up

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6

Your bloody telling me mate im fooking skint ive not £2 to my name...This 6 wk pay gap is the worst thing every year for me :-(

182 BG FF
Ive gotta come through the toll could meet on the other side of the water? (Thats if i finish work at a sensible time)

trophy #50
Ill have to see tomo.
Got 24 people at a meet in Braintree for food etc at Half eight...
Doubt you lot will be out by ten x

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Me and the Girlfriend are hitting TGI's before! Will be parked t the back of festival leisure near TGI's at about half 6!

you never know, may come back to my car and be surrounded by clio's haha

BG 182
Who's James ? It's got the wrong flange on the sports cat so a new one needs welding on which is happening weds. I might come down later on mate :) cheers though

Seat Ibiza
ron - what time you getting down festival leisure and i then have to drag you to said other place too!