ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX Meet - Basildon - Festival Leisure - 11.04.10 @ 2pm

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
1. Adz89
2. Brian
3. Vicky & Ben
4. Pettsi
5. Rob
6. Col & Deb
7. Simon1
8. JayR
9. jdh91
10. LewisS
11. Robbos
12. Cliodci80
13. Ted200 (if i dont go silverstone)
14. Becca and little one maybe???#
15.Tommy88
16. kellywils87
17. Dazza1
18. Cat171
19. Marv-C (75%)
20. -J-
21. Stunty
22. RDP197
23. D2501
24. Smitchell1
25. Adz
26. A18XHO
27. Benjy172
28. steveowens88 (from RS forum)
29. Lloydy (from RS forum)
30. 197stu (RS forum, maybe)

SG9 Forester STi
They do the megane 250 in liquid yellow, I've seen one. Also sitting in Renault atm and looking at a poster with a really nice LY 250 on :approve:

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
I'm coming in a different car now will be picking it up just before the meet!

Lets just say it green!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hmm, I'm intrigued now.
Scirocco? Purely because I had ride in a green one the other day.

Failing that, you've got a 'green' car.

LY V6 with Recaros
Thankfully it's not a replacement for his 182! Just a second car/banger for work, it's only an M reg Astra but tomorrow's the only chance he can pick it up. It's luuuuverly ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL! When he's done with using it, he (or you) can take it banger racing!?
Will you now be in trouble for spoiling the suprise? ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
Probably but I thought I'd better warn you incase you expected something good haha!

Cols got a friend at work who may drop down at some point too, he's got a Gallardo Spider

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I must admit, I was expecting something special. I was getting quite excited!

This meet is slowly turning into a super car meet, the clio's will bring it back down to earth!

1.4 phase 1
Bugger. Wanted to come to rhis meet but didn't wake up till after 2. Maybe the next one. Shame I wanted to get some photos.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Nice to see you guys today.

Thanks for having me and a couple of my mates. I swear i'll bring the 182 again at some point :eek:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Cheers for giving todays meet that 'bit extra' Ad. I don't think we've ever had the general public gathering and taking pics!
Forget about bringing the 182 tbh, we're happy with the 430 (unless it's raining, of-course!)
Hopefully we'll see some pics posted up..

BMW 320d M-Sport
Sounds a good one! Shame I missed it, a hangover and being in Portsmouth kept me away! Just got home, saw a 172 at Brook Street roundabout this eve, presumed they were on their way back from BazVegas. Pics pls!