ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

esp and serv light on ??

clio 172 sport
recently there coming on every so often but when you stop turn off engine and start there off again for a wee while then come on again?? doing ma nut in :( any ideas?? cheers

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Most likely the brake pedal switch. Try the search matey cos it's been covered to death.

Mick

clio 172 sport
cheers bud,didnt notice the post before i put mine up,gonna try adjust the pedal see how it goes :)

Clio 182 Trophy
Have you had the tracking done as the steering wheel being off centre this will also cause this

clio 172 sport
yeah tracking and camber all been done at pro grip larbert on the hunter tracking machine,awesome bit of kit :)

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
This was happening to me recently - the cruise control wouldn't work either. Did the brake pedal reset trick and it appears to be sorted :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Maccy did this sort your cruise as well? I have adjusted the brake pedal and in general it seems to be working without the lights coming on now... however, my cruise and limiter still aren't working!

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Maccy did this sort your cruise as well? I have adjusted the brake pedal and in general it seems to be working without the lights coming on now... however, my cruise and limiter still aren't working!

I sometimes had it so that cruise wouldn't come on but speed limiter would. Now that problem hasn't come back either :)