ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EOS 350D

Megane
Hi all,

I am looking to sell my EOS 350D, I have no idea what it is worth, I know how much it cost me and that I have hardly used it at all!

It comes with an 18-55mm Lens also a 4GB Compact Flash Card, Canon Case and Strap, and a UV Filter

What do you all think I should fetch for it?

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
You will possibly be lookin at about £250/£300 if its in good condition. Are you planning to upgrade?

Megane
You will possibly be lookin at about £250/£300 if its in good condition. Are you planning to upgrade?

It really is as good as brand new as possible, It has never left the house. I bought it brand new about a month or two ago, box was a bit battered but camera was brand new. I am going to sell it now and possibly get something new in the summer when I am going away. The reason I want to get rid of this, is that it is a shame for it not to be being used really!

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Well if you are around in London, maybe take it to Aperture Photographic, they might be able to give you a good rate or discount on another body if you cant get a good sale from it.

Megane
Well if you are around in London, maybe take it to Aperture Photographic, they might be able to give you a good rate or discount on another body if you cant get a good sale from it.

Oh ok, I was possibly going to get an EOS 500D in August, but not now.